Thai Liniment Oil and cream have been used by fighters all over the world for decades to help warm up muscles in order to prepare them for exercise and prevent injury. Thai Cream can also be used to relieve muscles aches and pains.
Apply to the muscles, tendons and joints, and carefully massage into the skin.
Aqua, Menthol, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Isopropyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Camphor, Dimethyl Sulfone, Sorbitan Caprylate, Propanediol, Benzoic Acid, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil, Methyl Salicylate, *Limonene, *Eugenol, *Linalool, *Isoeugeno
*Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient contained in this product.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use the product on damaged skin.
- If a hypersensitivity reaction occurs on the skin, stop using immediately and consult a doctor.
- Do not apply the product to the entire surface of the body with a single application.
- Don’t ingest.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use
- Not tested on animals
- Dermatological tested
- Microbiological tested
Powering fighters since 1930
Namman Muay products have been by professional and amateur athletes and the physically active population of Thailand and the world for over 85 years.
Thai liniment oil and cream is used in combination with massage to warm up muscles and improve blood circulation to prepare muscles for intense physical exercise and prevent injury.