In order to offer the lowest cost shipping of your initial order we are unable to offer free returns for orders outside of the UK.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Fill in the returns form below on this page.
- Re-package your return.
- Send your return back to us at the following address:
Fight Supplies Ltd
Unit 7B Riverside Business Park
CM20 2HE, UK
We recommend using a tracked service for your return. We cannot take any responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit and in such cases any claims will need to be made by you with your shipping company.
Refund and Returns Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Fight Supplies we offer a no fuss, 30 day money back guarantee.
Eligibility for a refund is determined by the following criteria:
- Return requests must be completed within 30 days of purchase.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use. If your returned item appears to have been used, or has been soiled/damaged, we will not process a refund and the item will be arranged to be sent back to you with shipping costs applied.
- Returned items must have the original tags still attached where applicable.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging in a re-sealable condition.
- If the value of the remaining items that aren’t returned is below the free shipping threshold for the selected service this will be deducted from your refund.
Once your return is received and inspected you will receive an automatic email to notify you that your refund has been processed. In the event that your return does not meet the above criteria we will contact you to inform you as to why your request has been rejected.
As soon as your refund has been approved a credit will be applied back to your original payment method. Please note that although this is instant on our side it may take up to 72 hours to appear on your statement. If the refund still isn’t showing after this time please contact us.